Friday, December 6, 2013

Indiana Commission on Improving the Status of Children to meet 11 December 2013

07 December 2013

The third meeting of the Indiana Commission on Improving the Status of Children is scheduled for 11 December 2013 from 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. At the Indiana Government Center South. Members of the public are invited to attend but it is not a public input session.

The multi-branch statewide Commission is aimed at improving the status of children in Indiana.  In cooperation with other entities, members of the State Commission on Improving the Status of Children will study issues concerning vulnerable youth, review and make recommendations concerning pending legislation, and promote information sharing and best practices.

I have a meeting with a Commission member prior to the session but will be available during the lunch break to anyone who would like to converse.

If you would like to assist in advancing child well-being legislation then please visit my website and contact my scheduler to make an appointment to meet with me. There is no charge for initial attorney consultations.

If you would like to follow my activities more closely then send a friend request to my Political FaceBook page.

Subscribe to this blawg.

More information about my child custody and well-being policy efforts may be found on my LinkedIn page.

©2008, 2013 Stuart Showalter, LLC. Permission is granted to all non-commercial entities to reproduce this article in it's entirety with credit given.

No comments: