Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Amended Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines to be effective on 01 March 2013

I have been informed by some judges that the much anticipated revised Indiana Parenting Time Guidelines will go into effect on 01 March 2013. The implementation is prospective. That is, the new IPTG will not be automatically applied to current cases although some judges are now ordering in new cases that the 2013 version will be effective upon its' implementation.

The next meeting of the Domestic Relations Committee – the judicial body responsible for drafting the IPTG – is set for Friday, 18 January 2013 at the Indiana Judicial Center beginning 10:30 a.m. I will obtain additional information then about the IPTG.

If you would like to have the revised IPTG applied to your current custody case then please visit my website and contact my scheduler to make an appointment to meet with me.

If you would like to follow my activities more closely then send a friend request to my Political FaceBook page.

Subscribe to this blawg.

More information about child custody rights and procedures may be found on the Indiana Custodial Rights Advocates website.

©2008, 2013 Stuart Showalter, LLC. Permission is granted to all non-commercial entities to reproduce this article in it's entirety with credit given.

No comments: