Monday, August 20, 2012

Indiana Child Custody and Support Advisory Commission to meet on Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Indiana Child Custody and Support Advisory Commission of the Indiana General Assembly will be meeting at 10:00 a.m. in Room 233 of the Indiana State House on Wednesday 22 August 2012. The meeting had originally been scheduled for Tuesday.

Representative Randall Frye is the new chairperson this year. He has represented House District 67 since 2010.

I have an emergency hearing in Marion Superior Court from 10:30-11:30 and will try to attend after that. I have already sent information to the chairman.

If you are a parent who is involved in child custody litigation then please visit my website and contact my scheduler to make an appointment to meet with me.

If you would like to follow my activities more closely then send a friend request to my Political FaceBook page.

Subscribe to this blawg.

More information about child custody rights and procedures may be found on the Indiana Custodial Rights Advocates website.

©2012 Stuart Showalter, LLC. Permission is granted to all non-commercial entities to reproduce this article in it's entirety with credit given.

No comments: