Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Agnostic Parents more likely to retain custody of their children - Magistrate George G. Pancol died at age 87.

05 February 2014

A Madison County Indiana magistrate died peacefully at his home on the morning of Tuesday 04 February 2014. George G. Pancol, age 87, was the judicial officer who gained notoriety in 2010 for stripping an Anderson man of the custody of his children because Pancol found him unfit to parent because the man changed his religious preference from Christian to agnostic.

I wrote about the notice of appeal filed in that case in which the Indiana Court of Appeals issued a Stay which had the effect of returning the children's father to the children.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Make a suggestion for me to write about.


Parents who would like to achieve the best outcome for their children in a contested child custody case should visit my website and contact my scheduler to make an appointment to meet with me. Attorneys may request a free consultation to learn how I can maximize their advocacy for their clients.

Connect with me for the latest Indiana child custody related policy considerations, findings, court rulings and discussions.

View Stuart Showalter's profile on LinkedIn



Subscribe to my child custody updates

* indicates required
©2008, 2014 Stuart Showalter, LLC. Permission is granted to all non-commercial entities to reproduce this article in it's entirety with credit given.

No comments: